Each and everything in this physical world is made up of energy. The energy field that surrounds us is called our Aura. This Aura can get dull and polluted if we think negative thoughts or engage in activities that are lower in frequency range. It’s important to take good care of not just our physical body but the energetic body as well. If you feel emotionally and physically drained or just overwhelmed then watch this video. Whatever I am sharing over here is what I have learned from my personal experience and reflections.
One of my favorite quotes on energy and frequency is by Nikola Tesla;
If you want to know the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration
Every person we interact with in our day to day life is carrying a certain energy because of their thoughts and way of living. You must have noticed your energy being drained around people who complain about their health and relationships. This is because they are vibrating on a lower frequency. People who are appreciative and grateful vibrate on a higher frequency and always feel light and uplifted.
Why do we need to cleanse our Aura? because the health of our energetic body is as important as the physical one. Take care of your energetic body so not only it reflects the pure being you are but also attracts everything that is vibrating on a higher frequency.
7 Ways to Cleanse Your Aura
- Every morning drink water with lemon juice on empty stomach
- Experience early morning sunlight
- Take sea-salt baths
- Check your thoughts. Appreciation, love and gratitude will make you vibrate on a higher frequency thereby cleansing your aura. The best way is to simply be in the present moment and the gratitude will come easy
- Meditate for 10 minutes every day
- Do not smoke, drink alcohol or engage in activities that are addictive i.e. binge eating, overuse of social media and watching TV
- Listen to Solfeggio frequencies before you sleep(don’t overdo this, 5-10 minutes is enough)
Watch the video embedded below to know more about Aura cleansing!