Since I started my YouTube channel, a lot of people have been asking me questions on where I belong from. I decided to film an ethnicity tag Q&A so people who watch me can get a better idea of where I am from and what ethnicity I hold.
The term “ethnicity” means the cultural traits of an individual. It includes his/her identity through the norms, values, language, religion, marriage and age old traditions. Taking some other ethnicity is an individual’s choice as it is anthropological in nature. For example if a Pakistani family moves to America, their customs, traditions, norms and values will decide about their ethnicity; Pakistani or American.
Lot’s of people confuse race with ethnicity. Race deals with the physical characteristics of a person. For example the color of your eyes, skin, facial features, built etc.
Anyways, ethnically I am a Pakistani. Here are the tag questions that I will be answering in my video below!
Ethnicity Tag Q&A
- Which ethnicity do you belong to?
- Where are your parents from?
- Which ethnic language you are perfect in?
- Which phrase of your ethnic language is your favorite?
- Do you have an ethnic name?
- Which ethnic food you like the most?
- Which ethnic song you often listen to?
- Tell three things about a traditional marriage in your country?
- Tell the traditional culture of your country to greet someone?
- Three things you love about your country?