Easiest and Creamiest 3-Ingredient Fusilli Pasta
You might have guessed one of the basic ingredients that most pasta recipes include; tomato sauce. The second ingredient is what’s going to give this pasta a creamy and nutty texture. For this recipe, I used fusilli pasta. You can use whatever pasta you like. If you love making pasta but you don’t like spending much time in the kitchen chopping veggies then this is the recipe for you.
So let’s make this easiest and creamiest 3-ingredient fusilli pasta which is sure to lift your spirits up on a bad day
1. Take a pack of fusilli pasta
2. Tomato sauce(store bought or home made however your like)
3. One cup of cashews
4. One garlic clove
5. Some Water
6. Mozzarella cheese for garnishing (optional)
First We Blend Cashews
Blend cashews, garlic clove and some water in a high-speed blender until it looks creamy.
Now Let’s Get Towards Making Pasta!
- Boil water with salt in it and cook fusilli for 7 to 8 minutes
- Drain the fusilli
- In a saucepan, put 2 tablespoons of oil and stir it on medium heat
- Throw the fusilli in the saucepan with tomato sauce, cashew cream and stir it
- Garnish it with some salt and whatever herbs you like
- Throw on some mozzarella cheese
la pasta e pronta amo (pasta is ready my love)
I know I know you all are saying thanks to me for sharing the easiest and bestest pasta recipe. You are welcome guys :-p Even my mom who has a bougee taste loved it and saved quite a large batch for herself so she can eat later.
Enough of self-praising for today. Let me know of your thoughts in the comments and have a great and productive week ahead. I’ll see you on Saturday InshaAllah.